The essentials of starting a new business are always based on a realistic business plan and adequate finance.
Most new business owners when starting-up will no doubt start with a foundation of a solid business proposition and plenty of entrepreneurial spirit. We help look after the legal and financial aspects of running a business or company formations.
With our combined years of experience, we can provide extensive direction and advice on starting up a business to ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible and hassle free for you.
- Whatever the size of business you are considering starting up we can provide vital advice on:
- The form the business should take, sole trader, partnership, LLP, limited company, PLC.
- Company formation procedures.
- Preparation of projections, cash flow and business plan.
- Arranging finance.
- Bookkeeping tuition and implementing management procedures and systems.
- Tax planning.
We advise that you do not risk getting caught out by any unexpected problems and come and see us from the start. Coming to see us to present your business proposals means we can evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.